Thursday, June 02, 2011

Finding God

There are a lot of things on facebook that you can like. The list of celebrities, your work places(s), TV shows, movies and even God. I didn't know you can 'like' Lord Ganesha. When I first saw this on the right hand column I was a li'l taken aback. I wondered who would 'like' something like god. But there was this friend of mine who had. And that is how I had com across a page by the name Lord Krishna. Then had this doubt, Have I found god yet? I'm not god fearing, not in the sense people usually talk about it. I don't don't do bad/immoral things coz I fear God will punish me. I just avoid them coz they're bad/immoral. So I don't fear god that way. I do pray, every single time I'm in trouble. And some other times too when not in trouble. I have faith in god too. Not that he'll pull me out of trouble or he'll guide me on the right path. I just have faith. Yet I feel I haven't found god, like the people who carry god's photo in their wallet or have a god's picture as their wallpaper. Have they found god either?

2 comments:

Keerti said...

I feel like this too. I used to think I have found god but now am not so sure anymore about anything.

Rambler said...

I like the idea of the almighty