Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ramble Ramble

These days I wake up looking forward to nothing. Utmost it is to watching comedy series on TV. And of the few shows that I haven't already watched for the 2nd or 3rd time, I look forward to watching George Lopez and Everybody Loves Raymond. But somehow both these shows makes us, hubby and me, laugh at how one family member takes a bite at another, be it father-son, mom-son or hubby-wife. The sarcastic remarks are the ones that crack us up. There is love but very subtle. I found Friends and How I Met Your Mother were fun too without as much of cashing on the negative emotion. I consider that sarcasm is a negative emotion coz I have used it at times when I've been extremely angry. Not good at all.
Well, there are a couple more shows, new seasons of both White Collar and So You Think You Can Dance. But they're only weekly.

3 comments:

Rambler said...

No Big Bang Theory..no sarcasm, pure nerdism :)

Keerti said...

TV shows...thanks to them we have some laughs and time pass:)

Seema said...

@Rambler: couldn't appreciate Big Bang Theory as much. And haven't seen that aired here
@lipstick: how true. There was a time when I wud feel sorry for myself for having missed a show on TV. Lately it's just no big deal