Monday, May 02, 2011


I have always been interested in cooking. Main course doesn't interest me much. It's the appetizers, entree and desserts that are most appealing part of the meal to me. Also baking. I had tried my hands with baking cakes a few times in India. My mom is an awesome cook and fortunately I have her genes. When I realized I'd be jobless for a while when I move to US, I'd already thought of joining baking lessons if possible. When I got the oven ready for use, it was time to try something. And I found that the WWW has so many videos that I don't really need to go to attend classes. So far I've baked Banana cake, Walnut muffins, Banana bread. Recently I tried baking Honey-wheat bread too. It turned out decent. More so in the photo here :). Right now I have Green tea tiramisu cake in the fridge to set. I hope it turns out good too.

No comments: