Thursday, October 01, 2009

Me and mySelf

I adore myself. And I unabashedly state that I'm a narcissist. I need no reason to get into self admiration. I can spend all day with myself and yet not get bored of myself. Sometimes this attitude of mine bothers me. How much am I in self love? Do I mean so much to myself that I do not bother about anyone else? God forbid, if there is a trying situation I'm put in and I have to put someone over myself, Will I be able to? Or... would I ignore that person? I may say to myself that it will be the other person who will come before me, provided I love him/her more than myself. Yet, when I look at myself I'm just lost in self admiration. I can admire myself at length. My eyes, my hair, hands, feet I can just go on and on and on. I dunno if I can tire. Haven't so far.

I also wonder, "Is this what drove him away from me? Is it that he couldn't handle me? Or did he find it disgusting that I love myself so much??" I wonder... if it is wrong to indulge in myself. If it is not acceptable that I adore my own self so much.

4 comments:

Art said...

Hi.. Its been long since I visited your blog. But was really happy too see my name still on your blogroll....

Pretty Woman said...

stumbled on your blog from lipstick's...I just wanted to say that it is often said that ' It is important to love yourself first; if not, how can anyone else love you, when you don't feel so yourself?'

Unknown said...

I wonder what is it that makes you wonder? There are a lot of us who would like to be like you.

Putting everyone ahead of us is a huge waste of time Seems... You cant please everyone and you end up exhausted and frustrated. Better love yourself. At least the one life you have, you would have lived it the way you like it.

I am proud of you gal for you truly love yourself.

Seema said...

Thank you ladies.
That's encouraging, Eternally Confused :). Thank you once again.