Monday, September 10, 2012

Parenting

I'm sure every parent had anecdotes that they want to share with the world. In fact I bet all the gold in the world that even the worst story tellers have boat loads of them once they become parents. Well, I'm one such. And not being close to family and friends makes me keep thinking of the incidents that I want to share with all. And I want to tell it in as much detail yet not boring manner so that the listener enjoys the moment as much as I did. Sadly all those stories are locked up in my head coz I do not make enough effort to document them. And having weak memory means I don't even tell it when I'm on call with friends and family. I'd like to have them all documented, so she can read them when she's older.
Here's a start. This is my first conversation with my Li'l star. Excuse my accent. We were just having fun.


No comments: