Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Surreal Yet True

Some events in life are so joyous that they seem surreal. Like you know that you aren't dreaming. You are aware of how real it all is. Yet it is quite dream like. You don't need a pinch or a slap to realize it's really happening. But just some time for the fact to sink in. Oh such joys life has in store for you!
One such event was my offer letter from my current work place. I remember running down the stairs to inform my parents after having checked my e-mail. I never run down stairs, I'm kinda scared to do so. (The image of Renuka Shahane slipping down in Hum Aapk Hain Kaun comes to my mind almost every time I'm going down stairs). I guess that was the last time I ran down any stairs. There's yet another moment in life that I feel I'm thankful to god for. And I guess there always will be more to look forward to. I hope that along with troubled times, there's many more of such wonderful moments to live for.


Still looking forward to the day I bring home a pup :)

No comments: