Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tagged, after a long time

Tagged by Lipstick

Here goes the list

-> I listen to songs every single hour that I am awake.
-> Gizmo and gadget freak. If let I would change many of my gadgets as soon as the new version/model is out.
-> Highly opinionated. I form an opinion about anything and everything and do not mind voicing it. -> Quiet moody. If you've caught me in the worst of my moods I can even refuse to recognize you.
-> Movie buff. If let I'll go watch the movies all by myself. I am also capable of watching the same movie over and over again, provided it is one my favorites.
-> I prefer reading fiction to non-fiction. And I am an ardent Harry Potter fan.
-> I like blogging, just don't time enough to post all my thoughts. I sure make time to read though.
-> I'm in love with my life.

And here are the rules.

I do not wish to tag anyone. But the reader can choose to get tagged.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish to get tagged. What are my chances? :)